Volunteers Are One of the Keys to ICAN’s Success
With up to 200 youth a day attending ICAN, individual and group volunteers play a key role in the successful implementation of our after-school programs. We are looking for dedicated volunteers to partner with us to support at-risk youth as they learn to navigate the pressures of childhood – from gang involvement, to substance abuse, to criminal activity. With a focus on learning respect for self and others as well as building self-confidence through evidenced-based and youth enrichment curriculum, ICAN volunteers join with staff to provide a safe, interactive and educational environment.
Partnering Opportunities at ICAN (click link to read job descriptions):
At this time we are accepting applications for After-School Volunteers
To get started, click on the links to submit your volunteer application:
Individual volunteers are on-boarded quarterly. After you submit your application you will be contacted a week before the next scheduled orientation by our Philanthropy Coordinator.
2018/2019 Quarterly Orientation Dates
- Quarter 1 – July 27th and 31st, 2018- 3:30- 4:30 pm – Application due by July 20th, 2018
- Quarter 2 – September 26th, 2018 -4- 5 pm – Application due by September 19th, 2018
- Quarter 3 – December 12th, 2018 -4- 5 pm – Application due by December 5th, 2018
- Quarter 4 – February 27th, 2019 -4- 5 pm – Application due by February 20th, 2019
- Summer – May 15th, 2019 -4- 5 pm – Application due by May 8th, 2019
For more information or questions about volunteering at ICAN, contact ICAN’s Philanthropy Coordinator, Raven Jordan at (480) 874-7580 or Raven@icanaz.org.